Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bug Mug

Bug Mug
Look what I found at the Goodwill store today. A Bug Mug!

Bug Mug
It even says Bug Mug on the inside of the mug.

Bug Mug
And all around the outside are a variety of cute (if not anatomically correct) bugs.

Bug Mug
The little ladybug is the only part that's colored. And it's raised. And it's chipped. Not that a little chip would stop me from buying it... but I didn't buy it! Why not? Because I'm so damn cheap, for one thing. Why pay 2 bucks for it when I could be happy with a photo of it? Besides, we had sooo many mugs we never used, and I just got rid of a bunch of them when we remodeled. Do I want to start collecting more mugs already?

Well, there's a chance that it may be 50% off on Friday. So I might go back and check on it then. Because it's a Bug Mug!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...