Monday, April 30, 2012

Mantis Monday rides again?

This whimsical photo, taken by Indonesian student Eco Suparman, is currently making the internet rounds. It's too cute not to share.  You can read the article here.

Yeah, it's almost enough to make me want to start doing Mantis Monday again.  If you're new here, Mantis Monday was a feature I used to do, starting with posting a picture each week from my collection of praying mantis collectibles.  When that ran out, I started looking for praying mantis art and images online.  Sadly, that kind of fell by the wayside, but with the discovery of this photo, and today being Monday, well, here you go!

And if you want to see my mantis collectibles (or mantis-obelia, as I used to call it) just scroll way down to "Labels" on the right sidebar and click on Mantis Monday 2006.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...