Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog of note!

The Blogger team has picked Bug Safari as a Blog of Note! And suddenly this little bug blog is getting lots of new visitors. Welcome, and thank you for visiting. I am taking this opportunity to dredge up some old posts, one from each previous year of Bug Safari, going back to 2004. I hope you enjoy them, and I hope you’ll come back.

An alert commenter notified me of a couple of broken links. I think I fixed 'em. (Thanks, David!)

2010: Hotter than a spider in a metal pipe

2009: Pupation caught on video

2008: An unlucky lizard's lucky day

2007: Change of color, change of life

2006: When mysteries collide

2005: This season's big mantids

2004: This is why I call it Bug Safari

It wasn't until recently that I learned how to put bigger pictures on my posts, so the old posts all have smaller pictures, but you can click on them to enlarge.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...