Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Spike takes a bath

video

I enlisted Spike's help in trying out Blogger's new video upload feature. I took advantage of the beastly hot temperatures to give her a little fresh air, sunshine, and some much needed water.


She has not been doing very well. She's lethargic and her appetite has diminished. I think old age and cancer is slowly overtaking her. (She has 2 tumors we can see, and I fear there are more inside her body.) Next week I will take her to the vet to see if it's time to send her "over the bridge", as they say in euphemistic pet terminology. I don't want to see her suffer and waste away for weeks or months to come.

About the video: The crackling sounds you hear are not from Spike. It's something in my camera. I noticed the same noise in my video of the silkmoth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...