Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The magnificent bug poster

When Kim, the leader of the nature guides, asked me for pictures of bugs to display in the arboretum's new Nature Center, I put a bunch of them together in Picasa as a picture grid. I figured it would look cool, and be easier than printing out individual images. (I actually don't even know how to put the little 4x6 papers in our printer and fix the settings to make it all happen.) Anyhow, I put a grid of 25 colorful bugs on a black background, titled it Bugs of the Fullerton Arboretum and emailed it to Kim.

Well, today she showed me the poster she had made up. It was amazing! So beautiful and so professional looking. It is truly magnificent. Here it is in small form:


It's really big, like 2'x3', and it looks awesome! I hope all my local Bug Safari fans will come and see it in person.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...