Friday, March 23, 2007

Catch of the day

Look what I found today in the highschool parking lot when I went to pick Brice up!


A bowl of goldfish! Complete with fish food.


I don't even usually pick him up in that parking lot. I was just there by chance. That particular end of the lot was already deserted. Clearly, the fish had been abandoned. Even so, I made my way to the school office to inform them about my find and leave my name and number, just in case the rightful owner came looking for them. And then I brought the fish home. I probably won't keep them, though. I have two friends with ponds, so if nobody claims them, I will find them a good home.


And...


...if that wasn't strange enough, there was also a dead trout in the same parking lot, a few spaces over. Really.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...