Friday, November 24, 2006

The new camera


I took it to the arboretum this morning, (yes, while most other people were out shopping, I was wandering through the arboretum. I hate shopping, anyway.) I was eager to see how it did taking pictures of plants and bugs. I didn't realize until I downloaded them onto my computer that I didn't even have the camera set to high resolution. I will have to figure out how to do that for next time. Even so, I was pleased with its performance. So far, it has been easy to use, but I know there are lots of features I don't know how to use yet.

To complicate matters, things are changing regarding the way I need to upload my pictures to my blogs. That's why I had to make a bunch of little posts instead of one long one. So just keep scrolling down. When you get to the post about the tiny fly in the cactus flower, that's the end. Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...