Monday, November 13, 2006

Mantis Monday for 11-13-06


I got this little plush praying mantis several years ago, during the Beanie Baby craze. It isn't an actual Beanie Baby, nor do I think there was ever a mantis character in their product line. But there were plenty of off-brand little stuffed animals trying to ride the wave of Beanie success, and I think this guy was one of those.

At this time, I have gone through just about all of my praying mantis-obelia for Mantis Monday.
I might have a few more little plastic ones, but they are likely duplicates or near-duplicates of others I have already posted. I do have one more rather elegant piece, but I'm saving it for a couple more weeks. And I have hopes for a revised version of Mantis Monday for next year.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...