Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Toads, anyone? Okay, how about a candy bar?

It's looking like another boring Halloween. Like a pioneer-era town bypassed by the railroad and left to decline into obscurity, our house gets bypassed by the trick-or-treaters because we live on a busy street, and on our particular block, hardly anyone turns on their lights and hands out candy.

But my pumpkin is out there, glowing and smiling fiercely. I have my bowl of candy ready. And as I wait, straining my ears for the sound of approaching children, I'm just playing on my computer. Here is a post from The Firefly Forest from the other day: Couch’s Spadefoot Toads

What cute little toadies!

Oh, if anybody wants to know, I'm giving out 3 Musketeers, Snickers, and M&M's. We usually end up with leftovers, so I might as well give out candy I like.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...