Monday, June 12, 2006

Mantis Monday for 6-12-06

I do have a few duplications in my collection. Maybe not totally identical, but close enough that I wouldn't feel right counting them as two different items. This is why I fear I may not have enough mantis collectibles to make it through an entire year of Mondays. I might be able to stretch it by posting each of them separately, but I feel that would be like showing "re-runs". So I'll post them as one, and keep my fingers crossed.

Included in this category are these two nice little decorative mantids. I bought the greener one for myself at a nature store. Then, a few years later, someone (my dad?) found the brown one and got it for me, not knowing I already had the green one. No matter, I like both of them.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...