Saturday, December 17, 2005

Mantid article in National Geographic Magazine

I just received my National Geographic magazine in the mail today, and was pleased to see an article about mantids. There was also this link with more photos, including a really neat shot of one hatching.

I haven't been able to go out bug-hunting lately, and with the cooler weather of a Southern California winter upon us, (yeah, you guys out in the midwest probably laugh at what we call winter here.) anyway, the bugs are not always as easy to find, and I haven't been making the time to go look for them. In the meantime, I am hoping to make some changes to this blog. I have an idea for a feature that I'm planning to debut after New Year's.

So, whatever you celebrate, have a good one. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...